Developer Pilot Program
Be the First to Get REDI
By getting REDI rated, you demonstrate your leadership and help to establish a new and necessary certification program for the real estate profession. Your certification will show communities, investors, and government that you are committed to equitable development.
REDI is currently in the pilot phase of the program, to be part of the pilot program please sign up and we will contact you to provide further information. General guidelines for the REDI rating process are as follows:
- To become a REDI developer, a developer must get a REDI developer rating.
- The rating includes 4 rating levels 1.Platinum 2. Gold 3.Silver 4.Bronze.
- If a developer does not meet the REDI requirements then they will not receive a rating. A negative or bad rating will not be recorded.
- Developers will need to submit information similar to an underwriting package as well as information about past and current projects. REDI will conduct a background check, interviews and research to create a profile package for raters to review.
- Raters will review the profile against the REDI criteria.
- For the pilot program, REDI has gathered a team of raters from development, legal, financial, academia backgrounds to serve as the initial raters for the REDI pilot program.
- The turn around time for rating is expected to be 4-8 weeks for the pilot program if you are selected.
Learn more about the REDI criteria here.